I'm not going to write much about COVID-19, there isn't really much available that ISN'T about C19. I'll just say my family are trying to do our part by staying home. We're going to the park to walk but not touching anything nor interacting with anyone. Groceries are either delivery or order ahead/curbside. I'm trying to balance helping local businesses with saving my money. So far both my wife and I are still getting paid but I'd hate to spend a bunch of cash only to get laid off. It's a true conundrum.
I was listening to a podcast today and while it was about a different topic they tied it into what's going on now. Our base instincts is to help. If there's an accident or some sort of disaster folks rush out to clear rubble, carry survivors etc. In this case the best thing we can do is sit home and do nothing (outside of ordering from small businesses.) It goes against our internal wiring.
Anyway just touching base, I hope you all are well. Reach out if I can help.
No comments:
Post a Comment